Want a tutorial on how to draw by me? You came on a right timing! I will be posting some tutorials on drawings! Leave a comment below and I will fulfill your requests!

Saturday 14 January 2012

Tiring and a very exciting day! :D #Green Chords

my profile pic! :D
Assalamualiakum and good eve peeps~! :D

Today I went to school because I have a practice at school on Green Chords!! YAAYY!!! :DDD But sadly that boy didn't come... :/ I was looking forward for him to come though lol. I'm not too crazy about love okay. I have to focus on my studies too. :P We played a game about chairs today!! :D It's not musical chairs okay XD Dont get me wrong, guys,,, :P

All you have to do is, we need four groups with 14 member each. Then, we have to stand on the chairs and squeeze together. :D The last person have to pick up the last chair and pass it up to the front person so we can move forward. So you do on and on and on~ PLUS, it's actually a race! :P I think my group got the third I guess :L But seriously! You guys have GOT to join Green Chords you know!! You'd miss out the activities if you don't! >w< Okay, I'm crazy XD
Michelle Philip came today! Her haircut is DIFFERENT!!! OOO:

Oh, THE VOCALOID PAGE IS ACTIVE.!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TwT I wish that would last longer!!
Omg, I gtg!!


PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment