Want a tutorial on how to draw by me? You came on a right timing! I will be posting some tutorials on drawings! Leave a comment below and I will fulfill your requests!

Friday 13 January 2012

BEST DAY EVEEERRRRRR!!!!

Assalamualikum people and good evening!!!!

TODAY ISS SOOOOO EXCITING!!! I never knew there's an Anime Club!!!! OMG!!!! KYAAA!!! *Otakumodeon* :P

Okay, sabar, sabar... XD Typing pun dh kuat. LOL. Okay, now FINALLY someone sit next to me. But I dont even know who's that guy //shot and the name too... //killed. I'm terrible.. XD Maybe next time Imma ask him name. :L So and tomorrow I need to go to school because I need to practice for band and stuff lol. OH AND!! I need to upgrade more on my drawings. To beeeeaaattt tha people in the anime club. I shall be the best drawer in anime in this school, Oh yeeaahhh~

Oh and bout the P4 game thing, maybe I'll do it this Sunday... :/ I have homeworks, VERY BUSY!
And I'm kinda confused... Christopher or Lurzza??? O: OMG *SLAP MYSELF*
Okay stop the slap. D:< Plus, I was sick of hearing Syamimi telling about boyfriends... == GOSH. WTF.
LEAVE ME ALONE DD: I srsly hope you didn't join the band but YOU DID! D:< Show off. >:c Wait I'm a show off too. //slapped STOP SLAPPING ME! D:

Well actually there's TONS of stories but too lazy to type.. :P


PEACE OUT!!

4 comments: