Want a tutorial on how to draw by me? You came on a right timing! I will be posting some tutorials on drawings! Leave a comment below and I will fulfill your requests!

Monday 16 January 2012

KYAAAA!!

Assalamualaikum, and HI PEOPLE!!!! >w<

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! I SAW CHRISTOPHEERRRR :DDDD YAAAYYY!!! OMG!!! //slapped!!
*shot by a cupid* Lmao XD

Oh btw, today I went to Alyaa's house for purpose reasons :3 I played with her cat!!! SO CUTE!! And actually i hope I dint caused any trouble there D: I MEAN SERIOUSLY. And when Alyaa's dad talked to me, so indon O: WOW awesome! I wish I could speak indonesia! :D
And I did some kind of prank calls LOL XDD People from KL *AAWWWWW YEEAAAAAA* :L

So yea... I feel so malas to type omg T_T

Well buh-bye!!!!
(P.S, I GOT 9/10 MARKS FOR MY ENGLISH ESSAY! :D That k-on essay)

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment