Want a tutorial on how to draw by me? You came on a right timing! I will be posting some tutorials on drawings! Leave a comment below and I will fulfill your requests!

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Homework finish!!

My english essay is K-ON!
Assalamualaikum and good morning! XD

I've just finish my homework riiiiigghhhhttt on 12 am LOL. It's because I was busy finding the isi for my essay in the wikipedia and the Animax website.
The title of the essay is: My Favourite Television Programme.
And what I need to write in this essay is:
  • Name my programme. (1st para)
  • Time, day shown. (1st para)
  • Characters. (2nd para)
  • 2 reasons why I choose this programme. (3rd para)
Yup, it was kinda easy because I did the essay related to anime~ :P But my homework is not just english, but Science, Sejarah(I will do it tomorrow), BM. Science was like a piece of cake for me~ XD Because the teacher already give us the answer LOL >:D Well it's always like that since its the beginning of school anyway. :P
BTW, wanna see my essay about 'K-ON!'? XDD (or maybe some other day, I promise I'll post it.)
If you want, I'll post it tomorrow. I'm feeling sleepy.. Since I just wanna wake up early tomorrow and I can't sleep late or my mom will be yelling me all night or morning. OR, my laptop will be taken away and I can't play the internet ALSO update this blog. T_T I'm suppose to use the internet 2 hrs but it seems like I did it for 5 or 4 or 6 hrs lol. :P Okay this time, I will use the internet for 2 hrs. XD Ahhhh, just like when I was primary 2... Wasted my 2 hrs free time on the internet by playing Runescape! :D Now I haven't play runescape much because I feel lazy. :/ I'M STILL A NOOB IN THERE. Just level 49 if I'm not mistaken. XD

I think tomorrow I will post about how I feel after and when I play Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. :D
It's a great, awesome game! You guys gotta play it! :D Don't believe me? Just wait when I post about P4. ;)
Well I think that's all~
Good mornight~ XD


PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment