Want a tutorial on how to draw by me? You came on a right timing! I will be posting some tutorials on drawings! Leave a comment below and I will fulfill your requests!

Monday 30 January 2012

2 WEEKS UPDATE~

Assalamualaikum and hi peeps(with an apology too). :D"""
--------------------part 1-------------------
It seems that I haven't update my blog for weeks now haven't I? XDD sorry got lazy. //shot by you readers.
So now maybe I got lots of stories in band too. And I might share with them with you guys, of course. ;D I am playing the clarinet, as you guys know I guess and I'm DETERMINED to join the competition! :'D Oh God please let me participate. Well, we'll see about that though. I'm still a newbie. :P Pffftttt XD I'm waiting for Michelle Chai(MC for short) to teach me more about this Clarinet. >,> She's my senior and a friend of my sis. I don't know whether to call a best friend or not though. e_e I dont really know srsly. But she's kinda nice though. LOL. And for some reason... SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN THE TRUMPET SECTION. O_O 3 people on woodwinds.. Ik... e_e 2 ppl on Clarinet including me while 1 ppl join Saxophone. :l Kim(berly) is the senior for Saxophone. Moving on again, I will tell you about HIIIMMM!!! XDDD Yes him. I hope you know him. HIM. >_> *cough* lmao. He's so kind~ Okay then, (lol thats all about him? lololololololol) The exercising and muscle or power building, whatever they call is PAIN. o-o But yeah, that's suppose to be good. You need to exercise more and practice more so you can be even more discipline while you can ,arch steadily and bring a heavy instrument firmly. (so many "more" XDD) That's all about band! :D

-----------------part 2-------------------
Will be updated on this post......................

No comments:

Post a Comment