Want a tutorial on how to draw by me? You came on a right timing! I will be posting some tutorials on drawings! Leave a comment below and I will fulfill your requests!

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Uwaahh!

Almost exam!! Craaapp!!! D:< I feel dumb right nooow!! Noooo! I must pass! Must get lots of A's! D': Well, my secret technique under my sleeve is now ready to use. `u` yay. But I can't believe I had the worst birthday ever. ha ha. :l Srsly. Well, it's not anything special anyway. Well only 2 presents XD. It's still fine anyway. I don't need presents. =w=

Oh!Oh! I made a comic but it sucks! :'D //shot I wanna make a new one since i have a better story plot now~ This Luke guy is gonna be a hot guy //killed. Chapter 1 is out! XD in my blog of course. SACRED ORBS!!! :D Azayaka is my main OC, really. weebooo~ Anyways, gonna go back to facebooking~

PEACE OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment